So, throughout my life I've gone through some interesting things. Just like anyone has. And I mean I'm still trying to figure out the rest of my life. Especially considering that this is kind of the point in my life where I have to make big decisions like where to go to college, and what career path will I take and OH here's a very important one. Which color of nail polish should I buy?! These are the kinds of question that I'm constantly thinking about and that will ultimately affect the rest of my life. They never seem to go away sometimes. But I've also had to make fun, less life threatening ones like, should I start a blog about my life, and should I really eat another cupcake? Which by the way, let me tell you can seem very very VERY life threatening at times. But that's not the point.
On this blog I'll be sharing my thoughts on life, (Which means a lot of topics so get ready)
ideas, stories, maybe even some photography, perhaps some beauty product reviews...
With me you never really know.
All you need to know about me right now is that, I'm 14, I have a passion to write, and to make people smile. And I'm hoping I can make you smile, while sharing about myself and experiences and thoughts and ideas I've had. I'm hoping you'll stay tuned to witness all the random but awesome stuff I'm going to ramble about on this blog. So yeah. That's pretty much it.
Have a Lovely Rest of Your Day <3
No comments:
Post a Comment